Year 7 History
Pupils will study history through the following topics:
- What was medieval society like?
- Politics and power from 1066-1500
- Why does Bedford no longer have a castle?
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to:
- Place events in the correct period of history
- Use appropriate technical vocabulary in discussions and writing
- Describe how different people may have different views of the same event
- Identify the differences between historical information and a modern view of the past
- Identify what changed and what stayed the same in a historical period
- Identify causes and suggest how they may be linked together