KS3 Ski Trip 2018
An amazing school trip !
We have been fortunate enough to secure a fantastic ski trip in the Serre Chevalier for 1 week from 27 January 2018 to 3 February 2018 for an incredible £795 which promises to be an awesome residential experience like no other! To view more information on the Serre Chevalier ski resort, please click here. For further information about the accommodation, please click here.
This page will provide information on key dates, latest news and letters and will become the central reference point for all information relating to this trip. Please make sure you check this page regularly for the latest updates.
Parents information evening 8th January 2018
We have designed a payment programme to help spread the cost of the trip, please see below for details:-
1st deposit of £50 payable by 14th December 2016
2nd deposit of £100 payable by 1st February 2017
3rd deposit: £100 by 1st March 2017
Payments must be made through Parentpay.
- Return flights from London
- Coach to UK airport
- Transfers between the overseas airport and our accommodation
- Full Medical and Travel Insurance Cover (Exclusions may apply)
- All Inclusive Package (Evening entertainment, hot lunches daily, cooked dinners and drinks with all meals)
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- 6 day hire of skis, boots and poles
- 6 day Helmet Hire
- 6 x 4 hours ski tuition (1 instructor per 12/13 pupils)
- 6 day local Lift pass
- Educational visit (not a holiday)
- Residential experience promotes personal and social development
- An opportunity to participate in an adventure activity in a framework of safety
- Unforgettable experience!
Skiing kit list
- Ski jacket and salopettes/trousers
- Ski socks
- Gloves or mittens
- Hat – must cover ears
- Goggles or sun glasses
- Lots of layers (t-shirts/ sweat shirts/fleece)
- High factor sun cream/lip balm
- Clothing for the evenings
- Trainers or shoes
- Wash bag
- One bag 20kgs for hold
- One hand luggage bag
- Camera/phone (optional)