We expect our children to look smart and take pride in their appearance at all times and we ask that our families support the uniform requirements.
Uniform list for Reception to Year 6
Uniform is available to buy through the school’s on-line shop. Uniform orders are delivered to the school free of charge. On delivery you will be informed by text so you can arrange collection. There is also an option for delivery to your home address. If you choose this option, a delivery charge of £3.95 will be added to your order. Orders will be processed as quickly as possible but please allow 14 days for delivery.
If you do not have access to a computer, you can order by telephone on 01733 374705. Telephone orders can be paid using debit cards, credit cards or cheques.
If for any reason you need to return garments these should be returned by post to:
3-4 Welbeck Way,
Peterborough, PE2 7WH.
The school is unable to accept returns. We do have samples of all sizes in school, if you are unsure of which size to order.
If you have any queries regarding the online purchase of uniform, please telephone Total Promotions on 01733 374705.
To visit our online school uniform shop, please click on the link below:-
- Ideally all fastenings should be easy for child to undo/do up themselves*
- long hair should be tied back in a plain band
- Neither decorative hair accessories nor nail polish should be worn
- Ear-rings should be plain studs (no hoops or diamante type earrings)
- All ear-rings must be removed (by the child) before P.E. lessons
- No rings should be worn in school
- If your child wishes to wear a watch to school please ensure that your child’s name is clearly engraved on it.
* help will be given to children where required