Year 7 Physical Education
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to:
- Ask questions about activities.
- Addresses tactical questions.
- Are keen to experiment.
- Cooperate and collaborate with others and when in a team.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Work well independently and develop new ideas.
- Maintain positive attitude.
- Perform and link basic techniques, skills and movements
- Run without stopping for 7 minutes, perform 10 push ups and hold a 30 second front plank.
There is an extra-curricular schedule updated and published every half term with multiple opportunities for further involvement in activity and sport. We recommend each pupil participates in at least one club as part of a healthy lifestyle.