Year 7 Product Design
Pupils will be working on a Travel Game:
- Students will need to design a travel game.
- Look at existing products of travel games.
- Use different drawing techniques: One point, two point, Isometric and Orthographic perspectives.
- Produce a completed game.
- Design an appropriate packaging for their completed product.
- Produce a completed packaging for their practical game to be stored in.
- Use Computer Aided Design to manipulate images.
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to demonstrate the following (in relation to each topic):
- They can use a range of drawing techniques to develop their designs.
- They can use a range of materials to produce their product.
- Show high quality finish of their products. .
- They can analyse and evaluate their own work and that of others.
- They are developing an understanding of what tools and equipment to use for different task in the making stage.