Year 8 Physical Education
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to:
- React well in different challenging situations.
- Address tactical problems with tactical solutions.
- Communicate well: speaking and listening and responding maturely to others responses/opinions.
- Support others to improve/participate.
- Use what they experience to develop and modify new ideas.
- Maintain a positive attitude in demanding situations.
- Perform techniques, skills and movements with fluency.
- Run without stopping for 8 minutes, perform 10 push ups and hold a 45 second front plank.
There is an extra-curricular schedule updated and published every half term with multiple opportunities for further involvement in activity and sport. We recommend each pupil participates in at least one club as part of a healthy lifestyle.