Year 9 Physical Education
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to:
- Respond to challenge positively
- Develop tactical responses to problems independently
- Evaluate their own and other performance
- Deliver clear and effective feedback
- Respond positively to feedback
- Manage tasks and activities with minimal teacher input
- Take responsibility for staying on task in varying situations
- Display positive attitude towards different levels of challenge
- Apply and perform techniques, skills and movements with fluency in challenging situations.
- Run without stopping for 10 minutes, perform 3 x 10 or 5 x 5 push-ups and squat jumps and hold a 60-second front plank and 30-second side plank.
There is an extra-curricular schedule updated and published every half term with multiple opportunities for further involvement in activity and sport. We recommend that each pupil participate in at least one club as part of a healthy lifestyle.