Year 9 Product Design
Pupils will be working on a Charity Game:
- Look at existing products of Charity Collection Boxes.
- Use different drawing techniques: One point, two point, Isometric and Orthographic perspectives.
- Produce a completed Charity Collection Box.
- Design a Charity Campaign.
- Produce advertising materials to promote a charity campaign.
- Use Computer Aided Design to develop advertising and promotional materials.
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to demonstrate the following (in relation to each topic):
- They can use a range of drawing techniques to develop their designs.
- They can use a range of materials to produce their product.
- Show high quality finish of their products. .
- They can analyse and evaluate their own work and that of others.
- Use of Computer Aided Design to design promotional materials.
- Use Computer Aided Design to produce High Quality Finished products.