KS3 Ski Trip 2020
An amazing school trip !
We have been fortunate enough to secure a fantastic ski trip in the Serre Chevalier for 1 week from Saturday 1st February 2020 to Saturday 8th February 2020 for an incredible £849 which promises to be an awesome residential experience like no other! To view more information on the Serre Chevalier ski resort, please click here. For further information about the accommodation, please click here.
This page will provide information on key dates, latest news and letters and will become the central reference point for all information relating to this trip. Please make sure you check this page regularly for the latest updates.
The initial deposit of £50 is payable by Wednesday 7th November via ParentPay.
- Return flights from London
- Coach to UK airport
- Transfers between the overseas airport and our accommodation
- Full Medical and Travel Insurance Cover (Exclusions may apply)
- All Inclusive Package (Evening entertainment, hot lunches daily, cooked dinners and drinks with all meals)
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- 6 day hire of skis, boots and poles
- 6 day Helmet Hire
- 6 x 4 hours ski tuition
- 6 day local Lift pass
- Educational visit (not a holiday)
- Residential experience promotes personal and social development
- An opportunity to participate in an adventure activity in a framework of safety
- Unforgettable experience!
Skiing kit list
- Ski jacket and salopettes/trousers
- Ski socks
- Gloves or mittens
- Hat – must cover ears
- Goggles or sun glasses
- Lots of layers (t-shirts/ sweat shirts/fleece)
- High factor sun cream/lip balm
- Clothing for the evenings
- Trainers or shoes
- Wash bag
- One bag 20kgs for hold
- One hand luggage bag
- Camera/phone (optional)
Parents information evening – 14th January 2020, 6pm, main school hall.