The school day – South site
The school doors will open at 8.45am and registration closes promptly at 8.55am. All children should be in their classrooms by that time as children who are late miss out on important learning activities and they also disrupt the rest of the class as the teachers have to stop what they are doing to settle the children into class. Please see our “Daily Routines” for more information.
Gate Opening times:
Goldington Road Main Gate (by block 1):
- The walk way is open from 07:30 – 18:00
- The gates half way down the school driveway from Goldington Road will be closed at 09:00 and reopened at 15:45
- Parents and children should ALWAYS USE THE WALKWAY from Goldington Road; it is not safe for them to use the drive as staff are still arriving at school.
Goldington Road staff gate (by block 2)
Parents are reminded that they should not use this gate on any occasion.
York Street Gate opening times:
To ensure the safety of all children the York Street gate opening time are:
- 0730 – 09:20 Morning drop off:
- 12:00 – 13:00 Nursery lunchtime drop off/pick up
- 15:20 – 15:45 Afternoon pick up
- 16:30 – 18:00 After school clubs and Care club pick up
When the York Street gate is closed you should use the main Goldington Road Gate.
Please use the York Street entrance when using the Care Club