We take pride in our school and the image our pupils create in the wider community, therefore we ask that our families support the uniform requirements.
Compulsory Uniform from September 2021 (available to purchase from Total Clothing AND regular stores)
- Grey pleated skirt or plain grey school-type trousers
- Classic white shirt or open-necked white blouse but NOT polo shirt
- Plain grey v-necked or round-necked jumper to be worn in cooler weather. No hoodies or sweatshirts.
- Comfortable black shoes (no heels or open toes) or black trainers
- Plain black, white or grey socks and / or thick grey or black tights.
Optional uniform items which can be purchased through Total Clothing
- Blue blazer with school crest
- Blue and silver striped tie
- A grey v-necked jumper with blue stripe
We will be returning to our full PE kit from September 2021 which can be found by clicking here.
Uniform is available to buy through the school’s online shop. A guide to ordering online and sizing etc, can be found by clicking here.
Orders will be delivered to your home address. A delivery charge of £3.95 will be added to your order. Orders will be processed as quickly as possible but please allow 10 days for delivery.
If you do not have access to a computer, you can order by telephone on 01733 394758. Telephone orders can be paid using debit cards, credit cards or cheques.
If for any reason you need to return garments these should be returned by post to:
3-4 Welbeck Way,
Peterborough, PE2 7WH.
The school is unable to accept returns. We do have samples of all sizes in school, if you are unsure of which size to order.
If you have any queries regarding the online purchase of uniform, please telephone Total Promotions on 01733 394758.
To visit our online school uniform shop, please click on the link below:-