Year 8 Product Design
Pupils will be working on an item of World Cup Memorabilia:
- Students will need to design a Range of Memorabilia for the 2018 World Cup.
- Look at existing products of sporting memorabilia.
- Use different drawing techniques: One point, two point, Isometric and Orthographic perspectives.
- Use Computer Aided Design to develop designs.
- Produce a range of memorabilia using a range of materials.
- Produce a range of advertising to promote the sporting event.
Pupils who meet age related expectations will be able to demonstrate the following (in relation to each topic):
- They can use a range of drawing techniques to develop their designs.
- They can use a range of materials to produce a product.
- Show high quality finish of their products.
- Use of Computer Aided Design to develop their design Ideas.
- Use Computer Aided design to produce promotional materials.
- They can analyse and evaluate their own work and that of others.
- They are developing an understanding of what tools and equipment to use for different task in the making stage.